Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nutu_tim

MyGiga ATV185

MyGiga ATV185

Hello, everyone!

I have a question, or besser..please help! I have an ATV 185, because it is in european market. I am writting from Austria. I have already read the forum, and from other discussion, i understand that this product is only for european market. 

But i need support, so i am asking, does exist some firmware update for this device? Because with original software is super slow, and many times freeze. 

I know that official there are no updates release for this product, but in other discusdion, i have read that works the same software for 585! Is this true? Can i try this, without braking the device? Has anyone else tried this?

Or someone from MyGiga support, can help with this? Some update software?

As example, fast all producers (samsung, lg, nokia, sony..you name it!) have specific products for specific markets (america, europa, asia, etc), but they offer suport overall, for all devices! Why isn't this happend with your products? Why does exist such product, that is for european marken, therefore.."we only sell this in europe, so we have no support or guaranty, we only cover north america!" This is a little disturbing!! All products, does not metter where you sell it, must have the same support!

Thank you for your interres, and i am waiting for your back up!

On 4/25/2017 at 8:58 AM, nutu_tim said:

MyGiga ATV185

Hello, everyone!

I have a question, or besser..please help! I have an ATV 185, because it is in european market. I am writting from Austria. I have already read the forum, and from other discussion, i understand that this product is only for european market. 

But i need support, so i am asking, does exist some firmware update for this device? Because with original software is super slow, and many times freeze. 

I know that official there are no updates release for this product, but in other discusdion, i have read that works the same software for 585! Is this true? Can i try this, without braking the device? Has anyone else tried this?

Or someone from MyGiga support, can help with this? Some update software?

As example, fast all producers (samsung, lg, nokia, sony..you name it!) have specific products for specific markets (america, europa, asia, etc), but they offer suport overall, for all devices! Why isn't this happend with your products? Why does exist such product, that is for european marken, therefore.."we only sell this in europe, so we have no support or guaranty, we only cover north america!" This is a little disturbing!! All products, does not metter where you sell it, must have the same support!

Thank you for your interres, and i am waiting for your back up!

The 585 files will work on the 185

You can find them on the link below.

20 hours ago, Corbadesign said:

I used this update on my atv185 but now my remote control doesn't work anymore and the screen is flickering. What can I do? 

Which update did you use exactly?

And does your ATV 185 say MyGica on it or Enjoy TV?

3 hours ago, Corbadesign said:

It says mygica and I used the ATV585-Factory-Restore.zip

The 585 must have a different IR Remote code then

We never carried the ATV 185 here in North America, so I am not very familiar with it

You will have to contact our china office for the ATV 185 Firmware

sales@mygica.com