Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

martins82

NONE of the add ons working!!!

Hello all! So I just bought this great MyGica ATV 400 box two days ago and at first it was working fine! However, the second day having it, NONE of the xbmc add ons are working!!!!

I have googled and youtubed like crazy and cannot seem to find a fix. I'm hoping someone on here can help me because I would hate to have to return the box already and switch to something else :(

It keeps either giving me a script error or a url error.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

If you need any other information from me just ask! I'm very new to all of this so don't know what info is needed to help.

Hello all! So I just bought this great MyGica ATV 400 box two days ago and at first it was working fine! However, the second day having it, NONE of the xbmc add ons are working!!!!

I have googled and youtubed like crazy and cannot seem to find a fix. I'm hoping someone on here can help me because I would hate to have to return the box already and switch to something else :(

It keeps either giving me a script error or a url error.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

If you need any other information from me just ask! I'm very new to all of this so don't know what info is needed to help.

Can you please the Web Browser to see if google.com is the first website to open up for you. If it does not, then there is an issue with the Wifi or Ethernet on your box.

Check this and let me know

Thanks