Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

24hrsonline

Wifi button will not stay "on."

Wifi button will not stay "on."

A bunch of problems I'm running into here with the ATV1900 Pro Box

Just bought the ATV1900Pro box, when I select wifi option the "on" button does not allow me to select it. When i use the ethernet connection there is no problem connecting though. I have a very strong signal for all my other wifi devices in my house, so my signal is not the problem.  Went to do a reset to see if this would fix the problem but it didn't at all. In fact it reset my device to a to a Mygica ATV495 Pro what is up with that?   when it is clearly a ATV1900 Pro ???    Also tried to install 2.5 hard drive in the slot under the box where this is a new feature on this box.    No instuctions in the box by the way how this is done. Searched online   found out I had to format the drive first, which I did before install....  installed the drive... and still the box doesn't even recognize its there...  Seriously guys  come on...  Does anyone have any suggestions?

I have tried wifi before only for few minutes and it us working.  But that was before the latest firmware upgrade I did they released 2 weeks ago. 

I suggest upgrade to lastest firmware on downloads section and try again. 

It's a shame that wifi would have issues as this box is capable of MIMO wifi 802.11 A/C protocol. 

For the 2.5 HDD SATA support, I haven't tried it. But yes you need to format it. But to check the files there I think you should browse on external drives.  I haven't tried this yet but only on USB and micro SD. 

We have a new firmware available from our server as of last night

Your box will pop up a msg to start downloading it, please take this update and try it out