Sign in to follow this  
petewrp

mygica 585 boots to black screen

I have a Mygica  585 when I turn it on goes to black screen I know hdmi cable is good the handshake is good, I have another box works good . I have tried reset and I have tried the remote soft boot to no avail.  green light is on the box and I can tell its doing something cause internet interferes with my surveillance  cam tv  but do not see anything on tv its hook to . I have tried everything I have found about resetting and other stuff. I am wondering is there a program I can use to program the box from laptop, like a flash program to flash the new file to box . any help would be appreciated ,  thanks in advance (kind of thinking box is toast_)

19 hours ago, petewrp said:

I have a Mygica  585 when I turn it on goes to black screen I know hdmi cable is good the handshake is good, I have another box works good . I have tried reset and I have tried the remote soft boot to no avail.  green light is on the box and I can tell its doing something cause internet interferes with my surveillance  cam tv  but do not see anything on tv its hook to . I have tried everything I have found about resetting and other stuff. I am wondering is there a program I can use to program the box from laptop, like a flash program to flash the new file to box . any help would be appreciated ,  thanks in advance (kind of thinking box is toast_)

Have you tried our boot card method?

Justin do you have  a .img file that I can try to load with USB_Burning_Tool2. The mygica box is detected on PC with USB_Burning_Tool2, but I don`t have the proper file to load it.

Thank You !

Edited by OBA