Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghav

Hidden Airplay service

Hidden Airplay service

Hi, 

I've just purchased this unit and trying to get airplay to work.

Airpin lite says there is a conflict and to stop other airplay services.

I've noticed that there is an airplay device available in my macbook airplay menu called " Airplay-quad-core Enjoy TV Box" but It doesn't work and I get the following message "Could not connect to “Airplay-Quad-Core Enjoy TV Box”

I have confirmed this is coming from the ATV1900Pro as if I turn it off, or even airplane mode it, the service disappears.

I can't find an app that this service belongs to or any settings anywhere.

Can someone confirm where this is coming from so I can either get it to work, or kill so I can get airpin lite to start up?

Thank you.

On 5/7/2017 at 2:43 PM, Ghav said:

Hidden Airplay service

Hi, 

I've just purchased this unit and trying to get airplay to work.

Airpin lite says there is a conflict and to stop other airplay services.

I've noticed that there is an airplay device available in my macbook airplay menu called " Airplay-quad-core Enjoy TV Box" but It doesn't work and I get the following message "Could not connect to “Airplay-Quad-Core Enjoy TV Box”

I have confirmed this is coming from the ATV1900Pro as if I turn it off, or even airplane mode it, the service disappears.

I can't find an app that this service belongs to or any settings anywhere.

Can someone confirm where this is coming from so I can either get it to work, or kill so I can get airpin lite to start up?

Thank you.

Did you not take the latest firmware update to your box. V1.30?

We added Eshare, which has its own Air Play app as well that works well with Mac and IOS Devices.

I am also getting this AirPlay name that doesn't work. I un-installed the Airpin Lite but this Airplay name remains.

I use the "AirPlay" app and have named the AirPlay device to something simple and it works "Android TV".

So right now I have 2 Airplay devices showing up in the Airplay list, how can I get ride of “Airplay-Quad-Core Enjoy TV Box”

2 hours ago, ddelorme said:

I am also getting this AirPlay name that doesn't work. I un-installed the Airpin Lite but this Airplay name remains.

I use the "AirPlay" app and have named the AirPlay device to something simple and it works "Android TV".

So right now I have 2 Airplay devices showing up in the Airplay list, how can I get ride of “Airplay-Quad-Core Enjoy TV Box”

Please confirm Justins question for the first person, and if you have the latest update, then please locate the app "eShare" and play around with it's settings. Turning it off should get rid of the Quad core box showing up.