Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ssunker

ATV1900PRO KR41Remote Problems

ATV1900PRO KR41Remote Problems

Good day,

I have purchased my device yesterday and am having problems setting up. I have the KR41 Airmouse remote. I am able to use the orange standby button and thats about it. I cannot use any other remote features. I have read other threads/wiki pages on the pairing of the remote but they havent helped, I have tried multiple times/ different ports. All the threads talk about the blue light on the remote control, mine has a red light (I dont know if that makes any difference...) Please assist, I was looking forward to using this unit.

Thank you

Hi, 

I did try that method multiple times, it didnt work. When I press the Vol+ and Page+ buttons simultaneously the center light flashes rapidly. Inserting the USB dongle doesnt make any difference, the light continues to flash rapidly for a minute then it stops. From what I can see my remote only has a red LED, i have never seen any blue light on it. Any idea if this is a different version (btw I'm in South Africa)?

I purchased my unit on 18-05-2017 via takealot an online store in RSA. It was delivered 22-05-2017. I played with it for over 3 hours trying to get the remote to work...

20170523_202454.thumb.jpg.312433f0dd6f75d669fca98e53598037.jpg

1 hour ago, ssunker said:

Hi, 

I did try that method multiple times, it didnt work. When I press the Vol+ and Page+ buttons simultaneously the center light flashes rapidly. Inserting the USB dongle doesnt make any difference, the light continues to flash rapidly for a minute then it stops. From what I can see my remote only has a red LED, i have never seen any blue light on it. Any idea if this is a different version (btw I'm in South Africa)?

I purchased my unit on 18-05-2017 via takealot an online store in RSA. It was delivered 22-05-2017. I played with it for over 3 hours trying to get the remote to work...

Ssunker,

It sure seems like you have gone through the paces here. Usually at this point is when I ask more details in my PM so I can recommend where to get this serviced or to start an RMA warranty with us and we will get you out a working unit. In this case, you are outside of our market, and this could be a bit trickier. 

This could potentially be an issue with the unit, or the remote. First thing, please try doing this pairing process on a different device, like a windows computer, or another android box.

Obviously if it is working on that, then we know which device is causing the issue. If it doesn't work on that, then you need a new remote.

You will have to reach out to your country's distributor of this product to get a resolution though. I am more than happy to try and help diagnose it though.

For now, to get use of your MyGica unit, please put in a usb mouse from a computer. This will get you through until you get this resolved.

Thanks for the response,

The remote doesn't work on a windows PC as well.

I will contact the local store for a return.

Thank you