admin

Getting Started Remote Sticky

Getting Started Remote Sticky

*please note that remote control Bluetooth paring is automatic, just make sure your ATV 195X is on and click any button on the remote.  Time to pair the device will vary taking up to 10 minutes.  While in pairing mode the L.E.D. will flash on the remote control.

Do you have to hold the button for the 10 minutes or just leave it mine won't connect at all and I can't set up my box 

Edited by Darien

make sure the ATV 195X is plugged in and showing on your TV, you should see a Bluetooth icon at the top, then click any button on the remote, the led will start flashing and stop once paired

I am trying to set up my new box.  when i push the okay button to select next for the set up process the led light flashes but it isn't connecting.  the bluetooth button is showing so I am not sure why it is not working. Any suggestions?

I am trying to set up my new 195 box.  when i push the okay button to select next for the set up process the led light flashes but it isn't connecting.  the bluetooth button is showing and I waited for 15-min to have it pair but still nothing, so I am not sure why it is not working. Any suggestions?

On 7/2/2017 at 5:44 PM, bantrybaygirl said:

I am trying to set up my new 195 box.  when i push the okay button to select next for the set up process the led light flashes but it isn't connecting.  the bluetooth button is showing and I waited for 15-min to have it pair but still nothing, so I am not sure why it is not working. Any suggestions?

Try unplugging the devices power and plug it back in to do a reboot.

It should pair after this.

I had the same problem. I used a USB mouse to navigate the initialization menus. Once complete, I went to Settings>More settings>Remote & accessories>remote and simply turned the option "on".

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎04 at 9:59 PM, Megavok said:

I had the same problem. I used a USB mouse to navigate the initialization menus. Once complete, I went to Settings>More settings>Remote & accessories>remote and simply turned the option "on".

Thanks, Megavok, that worked perfectly!

On 5/29/2017 at 12:50 PM, Justin said:

Try unplugging the devices power and plug it back in to do a reboot.

It should pair after this.

Hi my gica ATV195x keep saying I have a virus can u please help me with this thank you in advance 

On 12/9/2017 at 1:19 AM, Magical. ATV195x said:

Hi my gica ATV195x keep saying I have a virus can u please help me with this thank you in advance 

Woah, a virus? I have never heard of that. In what program is this happening or is this happening no matter where you are?

Can you post a picture of this?

Best working solution found. Remove batteries from remote and put it back. Press any button and the remote will get connected automatically. No need for USB mouse or whatever - this process will create automatic connection between the remote and your mygica device

• Thanks 1