Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malik500@rogers.com

netflix hd

netflix hd

Hi

I bought atv 495 pro from  costco. it is 2ram/16 gb 

purpose of it was netflix and kodi in one box

kodi works fine. but netflix having issues with hd. netflix app from google playstore is not hd it's  480p I monitor its size from network monitor mini its about 500 mb for 90 minute movie.

one of your support form had netflix for andriod tv app which name is com.netflix.ninja_3.3.2_build_1530-1530_minAPI22(armeabi-v7a,x86)(nodpi)_MOD.apk I downloaded that one it works as hd but only if you start the movie from start. if you stop the movie in the middle and come back  and try to resume it gives error.

Is there a way to get  google playstore app to become hd or it is special apk.

can you help me out with netflix hd.

On 5/26/2017 at 8:55 AM, malik500@rogers.com said:

netflix hd

Hi

I bought atv 495 pro from  costco. it is 2ram/16 gb 

purpose of it was netflix and kodi in one box

kodi works fine. but netflix having issues with hd. netflix app from google playstore is not hd it's  480p I monitor its size from network monitor mini its about 500 mb for 90 minute movie.

one of your support form had netflix for andriod tv app which name is com.netflix.ninja_3.3.2_build_1530-1530_minAPI22(armeabi-v7a,x86)(nodpi)_MOD.apk I downloaded that one it works as hd but only if you start the movie from start. if you stop the movie in the middle and come back  and try to resume it gives error.

Is there a way to get  google playstore app to become hd or it is special apk.

can you help me out with netflix hd.

Only this app that you mentioned
com.netflix.ninja_3.3.2_build_1530-1530_minAPI22(armeabi-v7a,x86)(nodpi)_MOD.apk

Will support HD Netflix.

The mobile/tablet version from the Playstore will not work.

version linked (3.3.2 build 1530 ) does not help. It constantly gives an error "Netflix has encountered an error" while preinstalled Netflix app starts up instantly.