Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foswaz

Freezing in kodi and stuttering playback everywhere

Does anyone have a fix for the video freezing in kodi but audio keeps going. Also a stuttering of video in Netflix kodi or showbox.. .doesn't matter which one...can still watch but small jerks in playback.  

On 5/27/2017 at 7:45 AM, Foswaz said:

Does anyone have a fix for the video freezing in kodi but audio keeps going. Also a stuttering of video in Netflix kodi or showbox.. .doesn't matter which one...can still watch but small jerks in playback.  

Which version of Firmware are you using?

Our latest Android 5.1 firmware fixes majority of the issues you are describing.

It is 5.1     I just did the update for kodi  17.3     is there setting   or something that can help.   It's totally watchable...just seems to stutter...ike it freezes then skips ever so slightly. 

41 minutes ago, Foswaz said:

It is 5.1     I just did the update for kodi  17.3     is there setting   or something that can help.   It's totally watchable...just seems to stutter...ike it freezes then skips ever so slightly. 

If this is happening on every app you are trying, since you mentioned this in your first post.

This might be a hardware issue.

If you are able to reload everything onto your box yourself, are you able to try a factory reset.?

56 minutes ago, Foswaz said:

I did once already....a while back.   Really don't want to have to factory reset for this 

Ok then it sounds more like a hardware issue

When and where did you purchase it from?

18 hours ago, Foswaz said:

Oct. 2015 directly from mygica online. 

Ok that would not be under warranty anymore

You can submit an RMA ticket though

http://mygica.tv/help

We can offer a few solutions to you through there.