Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shaun baid

Atv 1900pro wi-fi won't toggle to "on"

Hi,

I bought 2 atv 1900 pros few days ago. Set them both up and both were working fine for a few days.

On one of the boxes the wifi cutout today. I went to settings and the "wiFi device" was toggled to off. It will not toggle back to on no matter what I try. I click down into the menu, click on, it exits back to the main menu, but the wifi device remains stuck on "off". Tried reset, unplugging, and finally a factory reset. Still refuses to toggle on. Please help resolve this issue. Wired connection isn't an option for this box.  

13 hours ago, Shaun baid said:

Hi,

I bought 2 atv 1900 pros few days ago. Set them both up and both were working fine for a few days.

On one of the boxes the wifi cutout today. I went to settings and the "wiFi device" was toggled to off. It will not toggle back to on no matter what I try. I click down into the menu, click on, it exits back to the main menu, but the wifi device remains stuck on "off". Tried reset, unplugging, and finally a factory reset. Still refuses to toggle on. Please help resolve this issue. Wired connection isn't an option for this box.  

Which version of Firmware are you running on the box?

You can find this in the ABOUT DEVICE within Android Settings.

28 minutes ago, Shaun baid said:

Hey Justin, thanks for getting back to me. 

In the about screen I see the following:

version: 5.1.1

build: mygicas905V1.30

Thanks,

shaun 

Ok you have the latest version

This happens on both units or just one of them?

Yes just the one at the moment. I'm using the same router, same everything for both boxes, and this box did work for the first 2 days or so before cutting out. 

Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Shaun baid said:

Yes just the one at the moment. I'm using the same router, same everything for both boxes, and this box did work for the first 2 days or so before cutting out. 

Thanks. 

Ok

May I know where you bought it from?

1 hour ago, Shaun baid said:

Best Buy

Beacon hill location

Calgary, AB Canada 

I would suggest taking it back to get it exchanged then

If you tried everything that you listed, and it still won't toggle on
Then it is a hardware issue.