Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Razz

Problems with ATV1900 Pro

I have had freezing issues with two of these units so far, despite having the latest firmware (1.3), Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and Kodi Krypton 17.3

Very odd but this freezing issue seems to take about 1 week to show up.  Yesterday my retailer gave me one more unit to try and I'm having a problem with the remote not being able to turn the unit on/off.

Certainly not impressed with the ATV1900 Pro so far.  If I get my issues resolved I'll post again within this post.

6 hours ago, Razz said:

I have had freezing issues with two of these units so far, despite having the latest firmware (1.3), Android 5.1 (Lollipop) and Kodi Krypton 17.3

Very odd but this freezing issue seems to take about 1 week to show up.  Yesterday my retailer gave me one more unit to try and I'm having a problem with the remote not being able to turn the unit on/off.

Certainly not impressed with the ATV1900 Pro so far.  If I get my issues resolved I'll post again within this post.

You made another post in regards to the remote now working

So can I close this thread?

20 hours ago, Justin said:

You made another post in regards to the remote now working

So can I close this thread?

I was under the impression that this section of the forum was for user reviews of a product and my post reflects all that happened to me.   After my post the remote issue not being able to turn the unit on or off was resolved when I tapped the top of the unit.  I guess this would indicate that there was a lose connection.  Like I said above, if my freezing issue is truly resolved (may take a week or so to determine this) then I'll post in this topic again.

4 hours ago, Razz said:

I was under the impression that this section of the forum was for user reviews of a product and my post reflects all that happened to me.   After my post the remote issue not being able to turn the unit on or off was resolved when I tapped the top of the unit.  I guess this would indicate that there was a lose connection.  Like I said above, if my freezing issue is truly resolved (may take a week or so to determine this) then I'll post in this topic again.

Ok please report back if you get anymore freezing issues.

Sorry but your post sounded more like having issues and needing help.

In my original post I said:  If I get my issues resolved I'll post again within this post.   Well all issues have been resolved - After my last issues I took my unit back to where I bought it and they gave me a new unit, same model but just another unit.  It's now been 3 weeks and all is working as it should.

On 6/24/2017 at 8:03 AM, Razz said:

In my original post I said:  If I get my issues resolved I'll post again within this post.   Well all issues have been resolved - After my last issues I took my unit back to where I bought it and they gave me a new unit, same model but just another unit.  It's now been 3 weeks and all is working as it should.

Good to hear

Thanks for posting back your results