Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Razz

Is there a well established, trouble free model?

Given the fact that I'm having problems with my ATV1900 Pro, I'm wondering if MyGica has a well established, trouble-free model that comes with Android 5.1 and can host Kodi Krypton 17.3 without any issues?

I'm trying to give MyGica a chance because I was told it's one of the best makes on the market.  If I can't get a working unit, then obviously I'll have to shop for another make.

6 hours ago, Razz said:

Given the fact that I'm having problems with my ATV1900 Pro, I'm wondering if MyGica has a well established, trouble-free model that comes with Android 5.1 and can host Kodi Krypton 17.3 without any issues?

I'm trying to give MyGica a chance because I was told it's one of the best makes on the market.  If I can't get a working unit, then obviously I'll have to shop for another make.

What issues are you having with KODI 17.3?

Are their any other issues as well?

I'm not having issues specifically with Kodi 17.3, but as evident from my posts under "MyGica 1900 Pro Android 5.1 freezing issues" I've experienced serious freezing issues with two units and now on my 3rd. try with a new device.  This unit has the latest firmware so we'll see if any freezing issues appear within the next week or so.

This post was just so I know if MyGica has other models that have proved itself not to have issues when running Android Lollipop (or Marshmallow) and Kodi 17.3.

On 6/24/2017 at 8:06 AM, Razz said:

My issues have been resolved.  I updated my post under reviews: 

Good to hear

Thanks for posting your follow up.