Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

owenlamb1

no audio

no audio

I have atv 495 pro and have had no problems expect the last couple days the sound has gone away on my box. I've tried changing all settings and nothing happened and then it randomly came back, now it is gone again i tried using a different HDMI cord but that didn't help. Any sugestions?

Hello,

Please give me a bit more info. Do you have this plugged into an audio receiver before it goes to the tv, or is the hdmi hooked directly into the back?

What settings have you tried changing, and did you change them to the default?

What programs are you using? Have you tried this in multiple programs ie; youtube, netflix?

the hdmi is connected directly to the tv

the settings i changed were in digital sounds but I have changed them back to what they originally were

I have tried kodi, youtube, netflix none of it seems to be working

The sound does come back at certain times though but other times it does not 

Owen, 

Did anything change in this situation? It seems to me that if you have changed the hdmi, and have tried this in every app after playing around with the settings, that there is a possibility of a hardware issue.

We can help with this, or bring it back to the store, or let me know how I can help assist in getting this in for warranty work.

Where are you located?

Ah, 

If you cannot return it to the store you bought it from, then I would suggest starting a warranty with us. 

If you head over to mygica.tv/help, you can start a warranty claim there and either bring us or mail us your box (we are in Mississauga) Please indicate which you would prefer. Having your receipt handy will also speed things up as we dont want you waiting any longer than needed to get this back and working.

If you would like to have someone contact you to see if it can be fixed with more settings being changed, then shoot me a private message and the best times to call and I will try to arrange someone to do this.