Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JamesATV1900PRO

Got a brand New ATV1900 pro

Got a brand New ATV1900 pro

So I got my hands on another brand new still shrink wrapped ATV 1900 PRO.

When I decide to open it and test it I will report back here.

This is a solid box aside from the wifi issue I had discovered and I think this new one will be good.

If any one is reading this Ide like to point out most android boxes get no support, however with this MyGica I noticed support is clearly here and thats why Im trying another one.

Support like this is hard to find these days.

Ok so it shipped with firmware build V001M901_20161013

I didn't let it update to 1.30 and the wifi works as it should. Every box I touched with 1.30 has the wifi issues I describe. I don't know how no one noticed but firmware 1.30 is broken. 

My box runs great on firmware build V001M901_20161013

Can I download this build from anywhere to downgrade other boxes that were updated? This would be helpful.

So this morning I went to use my 1900 pro which was on standby all night and couldn't wake it it froze. So I updated to 1.30 and it's fine.

Wifi seems fine. So I have no clue what was wrong before.

21 hours ago, JamesATV1900PRO said:

So this morning I went to use my 1900 pro which was on standby all night and couldn't wake it it froze. So I updated to 1.30 and it's fine.

Wifi seems fine. So I have no clue what was wrong before.

We fixed this issue with a patch file back in January.
But since we only want users to have to install 1 update when they plug in a brand new box, we removed the patch file from our server and started to include it into V1.20 and then V1.30