Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g_heinz

iGrabber Nano installation problem

Hi there.

I received the MyGica iGrabber Nano in the mail today and am experiencing some issues.

I am attempting to install the software, but when I insert the disc it does not open the installation automatically, and when I try and click manually on the program titled "iGrabber OS X 1.4.6.pkg" it displays the following message: "The operation couldn’t be completed (com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error -1.) Couldn't open "iGrabber OS X 1.4.6.pkg"."

My assumption is that this is because my mac is running OS X 10.8, and the iGrabber is only compatible with 10.5? If that is true then that is very unfortunate and I would like to know if there is a remedy to this dilemma.

Thank you.

Hi there.

I received the MyGica iGrabber Nano in the mail today and am experiencing some issues.

I am attempting to install the software, but when I insert the disc it does not open the installation automatically, and when I try and click manually on the program titled "iGrabber OS X 1.4.6.pkg" it displays the following message: "The operation couldn’t be completed (com.apple.installer.pagecontroller error -1.) Couldn't open "iGrabber OS X 1.4.6.pkg"."

My assumption is that this is because my mac is running OS X 10.8, and the iGrabber is only compatible with 10.5? If that is true then that is very unfortunate and I would like to know if there is a remedy to this dilemma.

Thank you.

Hi

Sorry but I am unable to help you with this product, as we do not stock it in North America

You will need to contact support@mygica.com and support@mygica.com to get more assistance

Please CC me on the email as well, so I can make sure you get a response

My email is support@mygica.ca

Thanks