Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tony.rimi

Kodi Issues

Kodi Issues

Hi There

I was hoping to get some thoughts on some issues i am experiencing with my new Mygica Atv 1900 that purchased last week, with regards to set up KODI with regards to install the fusion program. I also followed a tutorial installing fusion but when it comes to running the installation it gives me error plus i'm not able to do it using ethernet connectivity but wifi only. that is a bit weird considering that it is a brand new decoder.
Anyone there that could recommend how to sort this issues?

Thanks in advance

Tony

4 hours ago, tony.rimi said:

Kodi Issues

Hi There

I was hoping to get some thoughts on some issues i am experiencing with my new Mygica Atv 1900 that purchased last week, with regards to set up KODI with regards to install the fusion program. I also followed a tutorial installing fusion but when it comes to running the installation it gives me error plus i'm not able to do it using ethernet connectivity but wifi only. that is a bit weird considering that it is a brand new decoder.
Anyone there that could recommend how to sort this issues?

Thanks in advance

Tony

Since last week fusion has been erroring on all devices. Fusion seems semi broken. This is not your box and Im sure fusion will get fixed. Ide sign up at tvaddons for help with this.