Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheCondor

xbmc tvheadend no image hd channels

Hello, i cannot see all the hd channels from my tvheadend server with my atv520, just a black screen while audio is coming out correctly.

On another stick, with rk3188 chip, it's working and it's working either with my mac so i think we can exclude a problem with the tvheadend server.

Any advice? I can correctly play 1080p mkv but not this channels 1080i h264

Thanks for your support, cheers.

Hello, i cannot see all the hd channels from my tvheadend server with my atv520, just a black screen while audio is coming out correctly.

On another stick, with rk3188 chip, it's working and it's working either with my mac so i think we can exclude a problem with the tvheadend server.

Any advice? I can correctly play 1080p mkv but not this channels 1080i h264

Thanks for your support, cheers.

Which version of XBMC are you using on your ATV 520E?

Yes, it's stable since the release and i keep it powered on all the day.. We use it for play live-tv (with tvheadend) at lunch and dinner and sometimes mkv with dreamplex.

The only annoying thing is that with the h264 channels... :(

If i disable the AMLogic hardware acceleration the image appear.... not smooth, very laggy, but it arrives. With amlogic hw on black screen.

Is there a way you can let me know if I could try this

Would like to see what the issues are

If i disable the AMLogic hardware acceleration the image appear.... not smooth, very laggy, but it arrives. With amlogic hw on black screen.

Is there a way you can let me know if I could try this

Would like to see what the issues are

now it's working, strange thing... next times it will not works i'll make a dump of the stream and upload for further test. Thanks for your support Justin!