Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lance

Lance

Lance

Hi there

I have been using Mygica ATV 582 for about 2 months and what I use it for the most is to download series and movies. I do not store the downloads (as far as I know) and I have been updating the applications I use but there is now a message saying there is no more storage space so we are no longer able to update the application we have been using. We inserted an SD card but it has not made a difference; I don't think it has yet been accessed. I am not sure how to access it. Can you let me know how to use an SD card and if there is another way to increase storage space such as using an external harddrive perhaps. Thanks

The ATV582 do not have a huge amount of space and when you are indicating downloading videos, is not something we support here in MyGica since downloading movies from a place like 3rd party addon is not recommended.  but to answer few points, 

1. Use something like SD card and Kodi file manager to move the files from your internal storage to your SD or USB thumb drive. 

2. Entering an SD card would not expand your internal storage since  OS 4.4 do not extend your internal storage as per OS limitation. 

Seek help through Videos and Add-on Creators to help you find where the files you downloaded resides and also how to download them on an SD card.