Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hqawas

Airplay

I tried to airplay video from my iPhone but it only played the audio only but not the video!!!! any idea!! It's frustrating without any help.

Hi

We will have a response soon

After much research, and trying this ourselves, we have realized that the new IOS 7 has problems with Air Play for any type of devices.

We are trying to figure out how to fix this issue.

We know this since we have tried Air Play on an Iphone with IOS 7, and had problems getting Air Play to work, however it worked great on an Ipad with IOS 6

Thank you for your fast response.

Though, do you know if I am able to airplay audio and video from an android phone? If yes, how can I do that?

Hi believe if your android device has android 4.3 or higher, this has airplay built into the the mp3/audio player

You should see an icon that resembles a TV with a wifi type signal also.

I have a samsung galaxy S3 and I airplay my music to my ATV 1200 all the time.

However you can also install an app from the Google Play store for your android phone and tablet devices. There are 2 to choose from

1. Flipps - This allows you to airplay online content from sources like You Tube

2. Imedia Share Personal - This allows you to airplay your own video, audio and pictures

We have found the solution to having airplay to work with all apple devices on IOS 7

It is an android app that Mygica created, that will allow any IOS 7 device to Air play, this app will also allow better Air Play from Android devices as well.

We will release this app as a download on the forum, as well as our downloads section on our website. It will include simple instructions for installation, a how to video will follow soon after as well.

This AIR PLAY app will be release within the next few days.