Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OurGicaTV

very bad stutter on video

I've had my ATV1900pro for just over a month now. it has very bad stuttering issue on panning video and video with  motion. almost like its skipping frames. i see this on Kodi, youtube, and CTVgo app. it has the latest v1.3 in it and is wired directly to my router. tried all kinds of different combinations of settings on the box and kodi and my TV.  My previous box from another company was very smooth with the same tv and wiring and router.

i'm very disappointed with this product and can't even watch anything on it as this stuttering is so irritating.

i'm thinking it is defective. can you please advise on what i can do with it.

thanks

3 hours ago, OurGicaTV said:

I've had my ATV1900pro for just over a month now. it has very bad stuttering issue on panning video and video with  motion. almost like its skipping frames. i see this on Kodi, youtube, and CTVgo app. it has the latest v1.3 in it and is wired directly to my router. tried all kinds of different combinations of settings on the box and kodi and my TV.  My previous box from another company was very smooth with the same tv and wiring and router.

i'm very disappointed with this product and can't even watch anything on it as this stuttering is so irritating.

i'm thinking it is defective. can you please advise on what i can do with it.

thanks

I have a 1900 pro and video is smooth as silk. Maybe you have a background app slowing you down. Do a factory reset at least before calling it defective. Run cpu-z tell me what temp your box is at. On a warm day under load it should be at about 68 celcius. I'm mentioning temp as you either have a background add slowing you done or box may be getting hot and throttling.

If video is shutter, that means something with the app corrupted, we can a few things, 

- If you are using Mplayer or VLC player, I would suggest you reinstall the app. 

- If the Unit is not processing the video properly with any of the apps then Factory reset one of the last choices.

- and if Factory do not fix, then I would suggest you reload the OS via USB or MicroSD card and Firmware link is here

tried all this. force stopped and disabled airplay seemed help a bit. CPU-Z says thermal is between 68 - 80C. only time i see it at 58C is if i just turn the box on after its been off for a while.

My 1900 does this when I have to unplug or I loose power. The only way to fix it is to go back to the factory settings with a reset. Then I have to reload everything back on. The real passersby is that I loose my iptv accnt and have to pay again each time. What is the deal?