Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star

Handheld controller doesn't work

I was watching a great new tv show genius.  When I wanted to go to the next episode a wide rectangle box appeared and it looked like it was "on standby".  The other options were "reboot" and I think the third option was "power off".  I waited 24 hours with no change.  I then unplugged the power cord and then the hdmi I pulled out and put back in .  Did the same for the td card. The box has has an orange light.  I can see thr my Gina home screen on my tv.  I replaced the batteries in the controller.  The controller will not allow me to move up or down or press back, enter, ....actually anything,

what is my next step??

regards,

star

On 6/18/2017 at 9:27 AM, Star said:

I was watching a great new tv show genius.  When I wanted to go to the next episode a wide rectangle box appeared and it looked like it was "on standby".  The other options were "reboot" and I think the third option was "power off".  I waited 24 hours with no change.  I then unplugged the power cord and then the hdmi I pulled out and put back in .  Did the same for the td card. The box has has an orange light.  I can see thr my Gina home screen on my tv.  I replaced the batteries in the controller.  The controller will not allow me to move up or down or press back, enter, ....actually anything,

what is my next step??

regards,

star

Please try re-pairing it

http://wiki.mygica.tv/index.php?title=Kr41-RemotePair