Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

george1448

mygica ATV 1200 when in standby it switches on and off

Hi i hope i've posted in the right section can anybody help mygica ATV 1200 switches on and off bye its self when put in standby mode is there a fix for thank you in advance for any help i'm quite new to thisthis.Kara :D

Same issue...so far I have tried hard reboot then the latest firmware and still encounter this issue of unit turning on/off at random while in standby.

If this problem still exists, we can always exchange it for you if it is still under warranty.

Let us know

The problem did not exist in 4.1. I was hoping someone found a fix for this and could share it with me. Thanks for the response Justin, I appreciate it.

This sounds more like an issue with the box itself. As I have only encountered this issue being reported by you and a few others.

Just an update on this.... When it is in standby (red LED on), the box will appear to turn on (green LED on, Yellow LED flickering), only for about 2 seconds and the returns to standby again. The funny thing is this occurs exactly every 30 minutes! Some kind of self test? This doesn't appear to affect the operation of the box when I'm using it.

FBN

I have only seen this issue being reported by some users. But have come to realize it does not affect the box.

Have brought to the attention of our factory, trying to see if there is something that can fix this.

Hi Justin, I am interested in exchanging this unit. I purchased this summer '14. I don't have the receipt but I have the dealer info and the serial #. S/N: ATV1200201403150188. Please advise as this unit now only launches to system recovery and I am unable to wipe/reset it.

Hi Justin, I am interested in exchanging this unit. I purchased this summer '14. I don't have the receipt but I have the dealer info and the serial #. S/N: ATV1200201403150188. Please advise as this unit now only launches to system recovery and I am unable to wipe/reset it.

Did you try to download the latest fw zip file to external sd card and flash it from recovery?

Try reloading 4.2

It has been working for us here to revive System Recovery units

Can find the firmware here

viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1945

http://mygica.com/download/Software/Myg ... -boxes.zip ... hi Jason the link is no longer working can you tell me i have a second update 28 September with two files one with update -mygica-4.2-20140...R34.img and update-spi-stvmx-2014322-2.img....Jason are the these updates after the first update from 4.1to 4.2 are these the missing links :D hope you can help. kara