Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dvnrchrdsn

Error downloading Kodi

Error downloading Kodi

I am trying to update/download Kodi 17.2 and keep getting an error message as follows

Error downloading Kodi. Please try again later.

any ideas what's going on??

11 hours ago, dvnrchrdsn said:

Error downloading Kodi

I am trying to update/download Kodi 17.2 and keep getting an error message as follows

Error downloading Kodi. Please try again later.

any ideas what's going on??

Where are you trying to download it from?

I get the same download error when attempting to update (or install) Kodi from the MyGica Store. I've tried other apps and they installed fine.

23 hours ago, QVortex said:

I get the same download error when attempting to update (or install) Kodi from the MyGica Store. I've tried other apps and they installed fine.

What version of Kodi are you trying to upgrade from?

Also which model # of MyGica are you using?

I was attempting to upgrade Kodi Krypton 17.1. I also uninstalled Kodi and when I tried to install from the MyGica Store, I still got the download error. As an experiment, I successfully installed Kodi Jarvis 16.1 using an apk file on a USB stick. Again, when I attempted an update, I was met with the download error. Eventually, I ended up resetting the box to get 17.1 back.

Model: ATV-495PRO

On 6/26/2017 at 10:11 PM, QVortex said:

I was attempting to upgrade Kodi Krypton 17.1. I also uninstalled Kodi and when I tried to install from the MyGica Store, I still got the download error. As an experiment, I successfully installed Kodi Jarvis 16.1 using an apk file on a USB stick. Again, when I attempted an update, I was met with the download error. Eventually, I ended up resetting the box to get 17.1 back.

Model: ATV-495PRO

If you manually installed 16.1 with a USB 

Then download 17.3 from here and install it manually.
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/arm/kodi-17.3-Krypton-armeabi-v7a.apk

The link is from Kodi.tv website

Thanks Justin. I already knew about the apk method but your answer might help others.

I only got involved in this discussion because the original poster never responded to your question. I thought it might help to let you know that I got a similar error when attempting a Kodi upgrade/install from the MyGica Store. That means the MyGica Store might be broken for others (such as dvnrchrdsn) as well.

2 hours ago, QVortex said:

Thanks Justin. I already knew about the apk method but your answer might help others.

I only got involved in this discussion because the original poster never responded to your question. I thought it might help to let you know that I got a similar error when attempting a Kodi upgrade/install from the MyGica Store. That means the MyGica Store might be broken for others (such as dvnrchrdsn) as well.

Aptoide does our App store

Will have to check with them to see what the issue could be