Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MarcelG

Kodi 17.1 to 17.3 - Play Store problem

Good Day All

So I bought my first MYGICA android tv box yesterday and started to work in the KODI installed program. Now I received a notice that my tv box is running KODI 17.1 and there is a stable version of KODI 17.3

I read somewhere that I can update the app via the play store but I have come across some a problem. When I open my google play store and I go to my "my apps and games" the updates tab as well as the installed tabs just keep on updating and never displays anything.  Thus i cant find what apps have updates available.

Can anyone mayne assist me in why i would be having this issue in refresing the "updates" and "intalled" tabs, my wifi is working 100% and i have streamed videos across KODI to check this 

4 hours ago, MarcelG said:

Good Day All

So I bought my first MYGICA android tv box yesterday and started to work in the KODI installed program. Now I received a notice that my tv box is running KODI 17.1 and there is a stable version of KODI 17.3

I read somewhere that I can update the app via the play store but I have come across some a problem. When I open my google play store and I go to my "my apps and games" the updates tab as well as the installed tabs just keep on updating and never displays anything.  Thus i cant find what apps have updates available.

Can anyone mayne assist me in why i would be having this issue in refresing the "updates" and "intalled" tabs, my wifi is working 100% and i have streamed videos across KODI to check this 

Uninstall the app. go to play store search for kodi and install.

11 hours ago, MarcelG said:

Good Day All

Try rebooting the box.

And then going into the Playstore again

I think Play Services just needed a refresh.