Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QVortex

Kodi Krypton 17.1 - how can I get DTS Capable Receiver option in Expert Audio Settings?

Kodi Krypton 17.1 - how can I get DTS Capable Receiver option in Expert Audio Settings?

I've been playing around with various official versions of Kodi and Jarvis v16.1 consistently has a "DTS Capable Receiver" option in the Audio settings but I can't get it to show up in the Krypton 17.x versions. I can see the AC3 Capable Receiver option but not DTS.

I previously had it in v17.1, but no matter what I do, I can't get it back. I've repeatedly tried factory restoring the 495PRO and applying the March image (http://mygicasupport.com/index.php?/files/file/19-495-all-versions-march-24-firmware-restore/), but every time I fire up Kodi 17.1, the DTS option is not there. Also, I think(???) that the build on my original 17.1 (with DTS option) was January 2017 and now it's March 2017, but I'm not 100% sure.

Unfortunately, the DTS pass through in v16.1 stutters so does anyone know how to get the DTS option back in 17.1? What's the trick? At least, before, I could get 5.1 sound working in 17.1 with a bit of fiddling - now, it's impossible.