Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EmilyGraham

Remote stopped working

7 posts in this topic

Remote stopped working

All of a sudden our remote has stopped working. It will turn the box off and on but will not do any other functions. I realize sometimes you have to pair it but cannot find instructions on how to do so because ours does not have a rewind or fast forward button. It is the air model? Please help. 

On 7/1/2017 at 3:50 PM, EmilyGraham said:

Remote stopped working

All of a sudden our remote has stopped working. It will turn the box off and on but will not do any other functions. I realize sometimes you have to pair it but cannot find instructions on how to do so because ours does not have a rewind or fast forward button. It is the air model? Please help. 

Can you please try new batteries

This has happened to me as well. How do you pair the new controllers?

My remote also stopped working. I have the ATV1900ac with the KR60 remote. This occurred after the remote started controlling the air conditioner (which had to be unplugged in order to watch the android). The up and down buttons are now the only buttons that work. Please help. Also, if there's a way to stop the air conditioner from being controlled by it, that'd be great to know too!

On 7/12/2017 at 7:08 PM, Gm21 said:

My remote also stopped working. I have the ATV1900ac with the KR60 remote. This occurred after the remote started controlling the air conditioner (which had to be unplugged in order to watch the android). The up and down buttons are now the only buttons that work. Please help. Also, if there's a way to stop the air conditioner from being controlled by it, that'd be great to know too!

There is no easy way to fix the KR-60 Remote as it is an IR Remote

Have you tried new batteries?
If so, and you still have the same issues, then I would suggest getting a new remote.

Also, the air conditioner issue must be because both devices share the same remote codes, so there is no way to fix that really unless you put black tape over the air conditioners IR Sensor.

I have  the 329x. My remote also stops working. To fix it remove and reinstall the batteries, it  will then work again.  It seems that for some reason it looses its pairing.