Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugen0069

ATV 380 No Video Output

ATV 380 No Video Output

Hi everyone, I am new to this board and looking for a little assistance here. I have an ATV380 that will not produce any video. This occurred after I held the reset button on the front for about 30 secs. I have tried putting SDCard in the front with update software. The unit appeared to enter recovery mode by the red flashing light on the front however I can not see anything via the display port. I have tried additional cables and TV/Monitors. Any help would be greatly appreciated. P.S. The unit does not appear to be bricked....... or maybe it is Thanks

22 hours ago, mugen0069 said:

ATV 380 No Video Output

Hi everyone, I am new to this board and looking for a little assistance here. I have an ATV380 that will not produce any video. This occurred after I held the reset button on the front for about 30 secs. I have tried putting SDCard in the front with update software. The unit appeared to enter recovery mode by the red flashing light on the front however I can not see anything via the display port. I have tried additional cables and TV/Monitors. Any help would be greatly appreciated. P.S. The unit does not appear to be bricked....... or maybe it is Thanks

May I know which files you tried using?

Can you post a link to where you got the files from.

These are the stock files on the unit currently.  Is the an auto repair file available for this unit as I cant get it to do anything with the screen. Thanks again

On 7/10/2017 at 9:03 PM, mugen0069 said:

These are the stock files on the unit currently.  Is the an auto repair file available for this unit as I cant get it to do anything with the screen. Thanks again

You can try these files