Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hank

Mygica ATV 582

Mygica ATV 582

I have installed Lollipoop 5.3 and Krypton 17.3 successfully. However, after installing Exodus successfully, I tried installing Sports Devil when the screen froze and reverted to the home screen which is dormant.  I cannot access or move anything. I tried a hard reset on the button underneath to Mygica, but it reverts to the frozen screen.  What can I do to activate my ATV 582 again?  Thanks in anticipation.

25 minutes ago, Hank said:

Mygica ATV 582

I have installed Lollipoop 5.3 and Krypton 17.3 successfully. However, after installing Exodus successfully, I tried installing Sports Devil when the screen froze and reverted to the home screen which is dormant.  I cannot access or move anything. I tried a hard reset on the button underneath to Mygica, but it reverts to the frozen screen.  What can I do to activate my ATV 582 again?  Thanks in anticipation.

What screen is it frozen on?

The MyGica Home Screen?

35 minutes ago, Hank said:

Hi, yes, the Mygica home screen.

Sounds like your remote has just stopped working then

Try re-pairing it or new batteries.

Hi Justin, you're as star!. I just used my other remote and dongle and...all's good!.  Thanks again - much appreciated!

13 minutes ago, Hank said:

Hi Justin, you're as star!. I just used my other remote and dongle and...all's good!.  Thanks again - much appreciated!

Good to hear