Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

smassel

ATV1900AC crashes

ATV1900AC crashes

I have a ATV1900AC that I have replaced 3 times already , each time after the unit does a upgrade

it freezes and crashes. The little Android guy is flat on his back going no where.

I am glad that I paid extra for the extended warrenty on the unit , cause it has crashed again and I will be taking it back for another replacement.

Is there any reason as to why this unit crashes on upgrades ??

Last replacement was last June 2016 and the unit was only used once since that time and it crashes on a update again

Hopefully this issue has been fixed by now and the new unit will run the way it should

On 7/14/2017 at 8:22 PM, smassel said:

ATV1900AC crashes

I have a ATV1900AC that I have replaced 3 times already , each time after the unit does a upgrade

it freezes and crashes. The little Android guy is flat on his back going no where.

I am glad that I paid extra for the extended warrenty on the unit , cause it has crashed again and I will be taking it back for another replacement.

Is there any reason as to why this unit crashes on upgrades ??

Last replacement was last June 2016 and the unit was only used once since that time and it crashes on a update again

Hopefully this issue has been fixed by now and the new unit will run the way it should

I can't really think of why it would crash like this.

But since you are getting another replacement, I would ask them for the latest version of Firmware to be installed on your box.

We released one in June of last month, and this will probably be one of our last releases.