Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trizi

Mygica atv1900 pro remote keypad not working

Hello - The remote that came with this product suddenly stopped having accurate input.  Changing the batteries but didn't resolve it.  Switching the dongle to a different USB port worked for about an hour and the the problems started again. Multiple input problems:

● Every time I input characters regardless of which app I'm in it inserts the character "p" sporadically throughout the text.  

● The mouse is hard to control and jumps slightly for example I hover over "OK" and instead it cancels

● It mostly won't tab to the right.  For example to tab to an app on the far right on the home screen I have to tab left until it starts over on the right side.   Same problem when I use a pop-up "soft" keyboard

● Sometimes when I press OK it tabs left instead

● Entering urls on Kodi is a nightmare.  Aside from all of the above it randomly adds spaces.  So with all the input problems combined I could end up with a url that looks like this :  hptpspp://mpygic ssasups port.pcomp/poh mypp pgodpppp

Help please. 

I've had it about 6 months and it worked great until this week.

On 7/23/2017 at 5:52 AM, Trizi said:

Hello - The remote that came with this product suddenly stopped having accurate input.  Changing the batteries but didn't resolve it.  Switching the dongle to a different USB port worked for about an hour and the the problems started again. Multiple input problems:

● Every time I input characters regardless of which app I'm in it inserts the character "p" sporadically throughout the text.  

● The mouse is hard to control and jumps slightly for example I hover over "OK" and instead it cancels

● It mostly won't tab to the right.  For example to tab to an app on the far right on the home screen I have to tab left until it starts over on the right side.   Same problem when I use a pop-up "soft" keyboard

● Sometimes when I press OK it tabs left instead

● Entering urls on Kodi is a nightmare.  Aside from all of the above it randomly adds spaces.  So with all the input problems combined I could end up with a url that looks like this :  hptpspp://mpygic ssasups port.pcomp/poh mypp pgodpppp

Help please. 

I've had it about 6 months and it worked great until this week.

Have you also tried the USB dongle for the remote on the other USB ports on the box?