Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin

**NEW ATV 582 AND 1800E OTA UPDATE DATED 09/25**

**NEW ATV 582 AND 1800E OTA UPDATE DATED 09/16 IS NOW AVAILABLE AS AN OVER THE AIR UPDATE ON YOUR ATV 582 AND 1800E**

If your box is setup to take Automatic Updates, you will get a popup message, if not you can manually check for it.

**EDITED ON 10/08/2014, THE OTA UPDATE DATED 09/25 IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR OTA UPDATE**

Android OS 4.4 Changes :

- Mbox Screensaver Removed, turning the box ON/OFF should be perfectly normal now, no more display issues

- Faster OS (I did a Benchmark test and got over 30,000 for both 582 and 1800E) Will work on making it faster upon next release

- Mygica 4K Launcher issues resolved.

- New Pre Installed Apps: **Demo Videos of all these apps will be posted soon**

1. The New Mygica Store. We now have our own store similar to the Play Store, NO ACCOUNT IS REQUIRED. In here you will find pre tested apps for our boxes such as Games, Live TV, a version of Netflix which works with the IR Remote, the new You Tube for TV app, which makes using You Tube so much easier on your TV. Also apps which Mygica has themselves. Make sure you check out this app.

2. Quickboot/Recovery App - A very basic app which allows you to reboot or power off your box, and also put it into recovery mode without using the hard reset button. A quick Youtube Demo Video will be posted up explaining this app better.

3. FTP Server App - Using Filezilla as your FTP Client on your PC, you can now send and receive files straight to your box over your Local Home Network from your PC. A quick Youtube Demo Video will be posted up explaining this app better.

XBMC 13.2 Gotham Mygica Edition Changes

**Please note you must factory reset for this to install, I will post this as an APK file for download, for those of you that wish to load it onto your box using an SD/USB Storage Device instead of factory resetting**

- 720P/480P/480I resolution issues resolved (Please note changing the output mode within XBMC cannot be done, as this has been looked at by our engineers)

- Status Bar disappears once XBMC is opened

- Buffer Size has been increased

- Other minor bug fixes

This should be our final official version of XBMC 13.2 Mygica Edition, as this is now our most stable release thus far and also the last version to be released under the XBMC name, until KODI 14 becomes an official release.

Hope Everyone Enjoys this latest Firmware release, as this is our fastest and most stable release to date.

For those of you looking to not take the OTA update, I will post up this firmware for download on our forum under the ATV 582 and 1800E download sections.

Go here to give your feedback on the model you are using

ATV 582 FEEDBACK THREAD - viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1904

ATV 1800E FEEDBACK THREAD - viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1905

Thanks

Justin