Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lily

Lost the arrows to maneuver screen

I've lost the arrows to manoeuvre around the screen. Can anyone suggest anything. I'm just using the remote that came with the box.

15 hours ago, Lily said:

I've lost the arrows to manoeuvre around the screen. Can anyone suggest anything. I'm just using the remote that came with the box.

Are you referring to the Mouse feature on the remote?

Or the D-Pad
Left, Right, Up, Down arrow keys on the remote.

Thanka for responding. Yes it's the left right up and Down on the remote. Nothing shows up on the the tv screen.   And yes I've replaced the batteries!  Any ideas???!

On 8/3/2017 at 10:37 PM, Lily said:

Thanka for responding. Yes it's the left right up and Down on the remote. Nothing shows up on the the tv screen.   And yes I've replaced the batteries!  Any ideas???!

These are just navigation buttons to navigate through all of the menus on the box.

When your on the Home Screen like the picture I pasted below
You cannot move left to right or up/down when on this screen?

MyGica-ATV-1900PRO-Homescreen.jpg

Hi Justin,

This is is my problem too. I have figured out how to use the mouse but how do I go back to using the navigation arrows? (How do I toggle between the two?)

If the navigation arrows are not working at all on your remote but other buttons are, then I suggest getting the remote replaced under warranty.

The Nouse button top right-hand corner turns the arrow on/off. When nyou want to navigate the screen turn it on. Otherwise put it off when you want to move quickly eg. between app icons on the screen

Hope this helps.