Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NativeMommaBear

Need Help PLZ

Hi,

Can you please provide some more information on what you need help setting up?

Please let me know where you are stuck;

-connecting it to your tv

-getting anything to show up on the screen 

-getting through the setup wizard

-keyboard/remote functionality

-setting up your internet connection the the MyGica system.

-Navigation of the unit

Can you please let me know what steps you have taken so far so that I can try to figure out what you have missed.

The setup wizard to connect to wifi or your network is fairly self explanatory, once you have gotten to that point, but we need to get you there.

Have you connected the hdmi cord to the tv, and the power cable to the box? From there, have you selected on your TV remote the correct input for that hdmi (like when you select dvd player, receiver etc)?

18 minutes ago, MyGica Support said:

Can you please let me know what steps you have taken so far so that I can try to figure out what you have missed.

The setup wizard to connect to wifi or your network is fairly self explanatory, once you have gotten to that point, but we need to get you there.

Have you connected the hdmi cord to the tv, and the power cable to the box? From there, have you selected on your TV remote the correct input for that hdmi (like when you select dvd player, receiver etc)?

Native mamabear,

Are you not able to use the remote to move to different apps? If not, can you please make sure the USB dongle that came with the system is plugged into a usb slot on the side?

3 hours ago, MyGica Support said:

Native mamabear,

Are you not able to use the remote to move to different apps? If not, can you please make sure the USB dongle that came with the system is plugged into a usb slot on the side?

Hi...i just wanted to let you know that i finally got my adroid box to work...thank you...*S*