Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yotin

MyGica ATV585 Updrade to Android 5.1

MyGica ATV585 Updrade to Android 5.1

Hi, 

I have MyGica ATV585 with the spec below,  I want to upgrade the Android version to 5.1 so that i can update the Kodi to 17.3.  Can someone please help me in details on how to do it?

MyGica Specs

Model Number - xs

Android version : 4.4.2

Build Number - V002M8801_20161205

Kernel Version : 3.10.33

I already did. The quick boot recovery is not working, my machine does not have the reset botton and the device is not rooted. I cannot do anything to the machine.

2 hours ago, ernest graham said:

i have a 585 and thinking about updating it to 5.1 but before i do so Justin can you please tell me if this firmware is stable and working well on the mygica 585 

It is stable

It just runs slow when you first bootup

I did the 5.1 and it is a bit slow when booting. Has anyone upgraded from Kodi 17.3 to Kodi 17.6 ..... ?? interested to know before I try it

I recently bought this model and didn't have room for system update. I chose to auto wipe internal sd.  Now I'm afraid I crashed the box. Please help my 2 year old is missing his shows lol.

On 7/7/2018 at 7:06 PM, John m said:

I recently bought this model and didn't have room for system update. I chose to auto wipe internal sd.  Now I'm afraid I crashed the box. Please help my 2 year old is missing his shows lol.

The update is done using an SD card

Plus you need to have all the files on the SD card and follow the instructions?

The only reason why it would end up in the Recovery screen is that you did something wrong.
Not sure why you would format internal sd