Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pierre H

Model 495 Pro - no connection!

Hello,

I was watching a show when  MyGica shut off.   I turned off TV and receiver, unplugging all connections, tried different HDMI cables.  Nothing works! TV and all other functions working fine.  No My Gica!  Can anyone one help.  Thank you in advance,   Peter 

13 hours ago, Pierre H said:

Hello,

I was watching a show when  MyGica shut off.   I turned off TV and receiver, unplugging all connections, tried different HDMI cables.  Nothing works! TV and all other functions working fine.  No My Gica!  Can anyone one help.  Thank you in advance,   Peter 

What color is the light on the unit when the power is plugged in?

On 8/8/2017 at 10:29 PM, Pierre H said:

Hi Justin,  the colour of the light on the unit when power is on is orange.

If you tried all of that and still no display, then it sounds like the unit is defective

May I know when and where you purchased it from?

Hi Justin,  Thank you for the link for the return form.  I was unable to get a ticket for the return of my ATV 495 Pro.   I receive a message " Missing or invalid data, check the error and try again".   I tried a couple of times to get a ticket without success.  Could you please help with this issue?  

thank you in advance,

Regards,

Peter

On 8/15/2017 at 11:09 PM, Pierre H said:

Hi Justin,  Thank you for the link for the return form.  I was unable to get a ticket for the return of my ATV 495 Pro.   I receive a message " Missing or invalid data, check the error and try again".   I tried a couple of times to get a ticket without success.  Could you please help with this issue?  

thank you in advance,

Regards,

Peter

You must have missed one part of what is required to fill in.

Did you select something from the drop down menu when selecting the issue with your device?

We receive tickets all the time, so there is no issues with the system on our end.

I suggest trying again, and making sure that all the fields with an * next to it are filled in.