Sign in to follow this  
ccc

ATV 195 Remote is not working

ccc    0
ATV 195 Remote is not working

Just purchased today. Welcome page is up but remote control is not working. Just blinks red. Is there a fix? I tried holding down various buttons to paint but so far no luck!!! Ready to return the product, can anyone offer a solution?

Thank you!

ccc    0

It took me over an hour but I found a fix. The search option on this site does not work at all. A search for ATV195x in various forms with spaces, no spaces, upper case, lower case, etc ... yielded no results. I can't even tell you how I happened upon the fix ... I feel like I read every message ever posted on here. Long story short ... I used a mouse to setup the unit then turned the remote control "on" once I was able to set up ... I did have to reboot the unit afterward and turn the rc on again before it worked.

Justin    155
On 8/8/2017 at 11:09 PM, ccc said:

It took me over an hour but I found a fix. The search option on this site does not work at all. A search for ATV195x in various forms with spaces, no spaces, upper case, lower case, etc ... yielded no results. I can't even tell you how I happened upon the fix ... I feel like I read every message ever posted on here. Long story short ... I used a mouse to setup the unit then turned the remote control "on" once I was able to set up ... I did have to reboot the unit afterward and turn the rc on again before it worked.

Glad it worked out, and thanks for sharing the info

I will get our Admin to look into our search box feature on our forum and see why it does not work properly.

Jay123    1

Apparently , i made a mistake buying this. The remote is not working at all. I did setup my atv 195 remote on and rebooted many times but still , no remote . Just bought it an hour ago and now i am returning it, because the support here is baaaad.