Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OTAfan

Couple of issues

Couple of issues

I just picked up a 1900 PRO and I'm having a couple of issues.

1. Mostly (possibly only) in Kodi the screen signal seems to drop for a second or two while navigating through menus intermittently.
  2. Using serverWMC to stream OTA from a windows machine over gigabit Ethernet has a choppy video playback. I use my BlackBerry Priv and another windows machine to do the exact same thing and everything runs fine.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I guess I'll start the OS reload in the meantime.

Thanks

1 hour ago, OTAfan said:

Couple of issues

I just picked up a 1900 PRO and I'm having a couple of issues.

1. Mostly (possibly only) in Kodi the screen signal seems to drop for a second or two while navigating through menus intermittently.
  2. Using serverWMC to stream OTA from a windows machine over gigabit Ethernet has a choppy video playback. I use my BlackBerry Priv and another windows machine to do the exact same thing and everything runs fine.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I guess I'll start the OS reload in the meantime.

Thanks

1, You try a different HDMI cable?

2. What app are you using to view the Channels?

10 minutes ago, Justin said:

1, You try a different HDMI cable?

2. What app are you using to view the Channels?

I think the HDMI cable may have fixed the flashing.

For channels I am using Windows Media Center and serverWMC on a separate machine, and streaming into Kodi with clientWMC PVR addon on the 1900

On 8/9/2017 at 5:29 AM, OTAfan said:

If it helps I believe WMC uses MPEG-2

I have never actually used this type of setup before and this sounds more like a Kodi Android issue

Did you get this PVR add on from the Official Kodi Repo?
If so, there might be an issue with the settings within Kodi.

I think you would get the best support for this issue on the official Kodi Forum
https://forum.kodi.tv/