Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

McH

ATV1900PRO ISSUES

ATV1900PRO ISSUES

Running the current firmware. I've had this unit for about 4 months without any issues what so ever. Now the ethernet no longer connects, Wifi only and  the video gradually started stuttering. It is stuttering to the point that it's unwatchable. This occurs regardless of content being buffered or not. 

I initially thought it had to do with the wifi but nothing else is doing it ie  smart tv  that it's connected to uses wifi for Netflix.

All connections and devices are working properly and I haven't changed any hardware. 

Before I replace this unit....any suggestions or is this a warranty issue? 

I am having the same issues with network..  Works fine on Wireless,  when that is disabled and Ethernet is turned on it will not connect... 

Have you both updated to the latest version of FW, V1.30??

Also you cannot have both Wifi and Ethernet connected at the same time

If you want to turn on Ethernet, you must have Wifi turned off first.

Yes, latest firmware. I get it's one or the other , the Ethernet  settings  were o.k. In this case the Ethernet port was dead (no light) when LAN plugged in. 

Update: I was advised by tech support to reset the OS. This did nothing but wipe all my programming. 

Unit was shipped for warranty. I bought a replacement (same model) plugged it in and it worked fine.  Original unit was replaced (different serial number) under warranty. I now have a back up unit. 

Just posting to advise anyone looking at this. Thanks for your input.

4 hours ago, McH said:

Yes, latest firmware. I get it's one or the other , the Ethernet  settings  were o.k. In this case the Ethernet port was dead (no light) when LAN plugged in. 

Update: I was advised by tech support to reset the OS. This did nothing but wipe all my programming. 

Unit was shipped for warranty. I bought a replacement (same model) plugged it in and it worked fine.  Original unit was replaced (different serial number) under warranty. I now have a back up unit. 

Just posting to advise anyone looking at this. Thanks for your input.

Thanks for updating me on this.

And thanks for sharing with others, as this helps