Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MJ13

Screen won't stop flashing. Please Help!

Hi there, My screen keeps flashing black, and there doesn't seem to be a pattern as to when or why it happens. Sometimes it randomly stops flashing. Other times it won't stop and I can't continue watching. It usually helps when I unplug it, but lately it's been happening more often. Can anyone help me fix this problem or give me some insight as to why it's happening? Thank you so much! Your help is so appreciated! 

On 8/30/2017 at 2:08 AM, MJ13 said:

Hi there, My screen keeps flashing black, and there doesn't seem to be a pattern as to when or why it happens. Sometimes it randomly stops flashing. Other times it won't stop and I can't continue watching. It usually helps when I unplug it, but lately it's been happening more often. Can anyone help me fix this problem or give me some insight as to why it's happening? Thank you so much! Your help is so appreciated! 

Have you tried a different HDMI cable to see if that helps?

On 8/29/2017 at 5:08 PM, MJ13 said:

Pretty common with cheap/old cables. Mine just started behaving the same last week when I was using it over my PS4. I tried that cable on different ports just to be sure. then tried out another cable on the same as well as other ports to eliminate all other possibilities. It was the cable actually.