Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

speedbaby

ATV 585 issue - won't boot into android

Hello, I have an ATV 585 here that will not boot into android. I am not sure of the history of the device and what actions have lead to it being in this state, but I have tried resetting it (both hard and soft), I have tried loading firmware update and actual firmware image by loading them onto an SD card, however it doesn't see the update/image files. Also there's an error message that it cannot mount SD card and udisk. Please let me know if there's a way to fix this. Possibly side-load the image? But the device shows up just as an external drive and I am unable to see the directory. 

IMG_0485.JPG

On 9/2/2017 at 5:21 AM, speedbaby said:

Hello, I have an ATV 585 here that will not boot into android. I am not sure of the history of the device and what actions have lead to it being in this state, but I have tried resetting it (both hard and soft), I have tried loading firmware update and actual firmware image by loading them onto an SD card, however it doesn't see the update/image files. Also there's an error message that it cannot mount SD card and udisk. Please let me know if there's a way to fix this. Possibly side-load the image? But the device shows up just as an external drive and I am unable to see the directory. 

IMG_0485.JPG

Please go here and try this