Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lost

Can't get back to Confluence

Can't get back to Confluence

Hi All. I'm a complete Newb to an android box. I watched some YouTube videos to try and form some basic knowledge but now I've hit a wall. I'm working with an ATV 1900 Pro. I downloaded an Ares build onto the KODI which seems to be working ok but I can't seem to find a way to get my Confluence screen back. As soon as I launch the KODI it goes to the Ares home page. So now I can't find programs or files or even the Ares wizard. I'm getting frustrated and I'm tempted to just factory reset. Advice? 

In my personal opinion, I don't use builds or wizards. Just add into your file manager, install from zip, and then install repos you want. The one you mentioned is far from the better choices out there currently. To fresh start your Kodi go to your mygica home screen, settings, more settings, device, apps, kodi app, clear data. You can just delete kodi app and reinstall too. I also believe mygica doesn't like to see the names of certain file manager add ons on their pages here.

Sorry but we do not support Third Party Add ons
So I have locked and closed this thread

Just on a side note that relates to the "Confluence Skin"

Their are a ton of videos on Youtube relating to this exact question, which is how to switch back to Confluence on Kodi 17+ Krypton.