Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lost

Can't find Confluence now

Can't find Confluence now

Can't get back to Confluence

Hi All. I'm a complete Newb to an android box. I watched some YouTube videos to try and form some basic knowledge but now I've hit a wall. I'm working with an ATV 1900 Pro. I downloaded an Ares build onto the KODI which seems to be working ok but I can't seem to find a way to get my Confluence screen back. As soon as I launch the KODI it goes to the Ares home page. So now I can't find programs or files or even the Ares wizard. I'm getting frustrated and I'm tempted to just factory reset. Advice?

Go to system, settings, interface, arrow right to skin, hit ok and a list will be there. If confluence isn't there hit get more and it should be listed there.

I can't find a way into my system settings without the Confluence menu first. I've tried going through settings and preferences but it still doesn't get me to a system menu.

I've muddled my way around and found a skins menu within the Ares build that I'm currently playing with. Thank you for taking the time to get me on the right track Meagain. I think it's a matter of the learning curve and experimentation now. I do appreciate an active forum with knowledge people willing to help.