Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Die Skim

casting youtube from note 3 to atv 1900 pro

Hi guys, just want to find out if I can cast youtube from my galaxy note 3 to my atv 1900 pro? I dont see the cast button anywhere on my phone when playing a video on youtube. I know I can cast directly from my phone's media players but from the youtube app I dont see a cast button. I would realy like to get this to work because while a video is playing on the tv you can search for more videos on your phone without interrupting the playback on the tv and just add them to the cue.

On 9/4/2017 at 8:53 AM, Die Skim said:

Hi guys, just want to find out if I can cast youtube from my galaxy note 3 to my atv 1900 pro? I dont see the cast button anywhere on my phone when playing a video on youtube. I know I can cast directly from my phone's media players but from the youtube app I dont see a cast button. I would realy like to get this to work because while a video is playing on the tv you can search for more videos on your phone without interrupting the playback on the tv and just add them to the cue.

Youtube uses Chromecast for casting on their app
Our box does not have Chromecast built into it, that is why it does not work.

8 hours ago, Die Skim said:

Yes I know that thanx, is there any way that you can simulate a chromecast function..?

This app should work if you purchase it for your ATV 582

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waxrain.airplaydmr2&hl=en

I think you have only a few hours to try an app out after purchasing it in case you want a refund.