Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wandamccallum

Wanda McCallum

Wanda McCallum

Hi..  I just bought a mygica atv1900 pro today...   I am having problems with from the get go..

I hooked it up,  and there is power there..  I put it on the right input,  but...   I get  absolutely no picture at all..  I did move cables and inputs around many times, and 

ended up just putting it all back the way I had it..  still   no picture no matter what I did.

I do have the ethernet hooked up to it as I have to have the modem on the  tv for a cable box.

I do have an older version   of my gica  which I really liked.   I got this newer one,  to upgrade to all the kodi changes.

but,  it will not come on the tv, I get no picture what so ever,  not even the set up menu,.  all I get is...  no video..  on every input section I use..  

I did everything right as far as I can see...    --  does anyone have any ting for me,  where I can get it   on my tv and running ?

thank  you..  

well,  I figured out,  my own problem...  with this machine..

there is something loose in the machine itself where  either   the   ethernet was connected or the 

hdmi cable next to  it..  I touched  both cords ,  and the  machine came on for 1 minute if that.  just  long

enough for me to do the initial set up..   then it went out, again.   it wouldn't come back on.

I   hooked up my older my gica,  and it works no problem..

I am going to take   this new machine back to the store tomorrow..  technical support can't help this  problem.

thanks anyways..  

On 9/6/2017 at 4:22 AM, wandamccallum said:

Wanda McCallum

Hi..  I just bought a mygica atv1900 pro today...   I am having problems with from the get go..

I hooked it up,  and there is power there..  I put it on the right input,  but...   I get  absolutely no picture at all..  I did move cables and inputs around many times, and 

ended up just putting it all back the way I had it..  still   no picture no matter what I did.

I do have the ethernet hooked up to it as I have to have the modem on the  tv for a cable box.

I do have an older version   of my gica  which I really liked.   I got this newer one,  to upgrade to all the kodi changes.

but,  it will not come on the tv, I get no picture what so ever,  not even the set up menu,.  all I get is...  no video..  on every input section I use..  

I did everything right as far as I can see...    --  does anyone have any ting for me,  where I can get it   on my tv and running ?

thank  you..  

Sorry for the late response

Have you tried using a different HDMI cable, or a different HDMI input on your TV?