Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michel Y

No Wifi Detection

No Wifi Detection

Hi,

I have followed the steps once i turned on my device Gica ATV 495PRO. While I am trying to connect my to my internet, the device detects my connection and ask me to enter my password, which i do, but it always telling me cannot connect (password invalid). Though all my other devices are connected to my home connection through the same password i was inputting. Please see attached a screen shot from my TV where it tells "Wifi Not Connected" and then it detects my Wifi (Micarole) but without being able to connect

Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Regards,

Michel

Screenshot-1.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

As meagain indicated, Ethernet trumps Wi-Fi ... the same occurs on my laptop PCs.  You can just unplug the Ethernet cable on the MyGica (leave it turned on in Settings, so you can have the option).

On 9/10/2017 at 8:17 PM, Michel Y said:

No Wifi Detection

Hi,

I have followed the steps once i turned on my device Gica ATV 495PRO. While I am trying to connect my to my internet, the device detects my connection and ask me to enter my password, which i do, but it always telling me cannot connect (password invalid). Though all my other devices are connected to my home connection through the same password i was inputting. Please see attached a screen shot from my TV where it tells "Wifi Not Connected" and then it detects my Wifi (Micarole) but without being able to connect

Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Regards,

Michel

Screenshot-1.jpg

Screenshot-2.jpg

It looks like you have Ethernet connected at the same time

As both users have mentioned before my post, you must turn off ethernet and then you can connect to Wifi