Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johnny T

Downloading and viewing

Downloading and viewing

I have been able to set up my system using the guide book, but after adding apps like CBC NEWS, I can't get beyond the 1st screen to watch any news!!!

Obviously missing some step(S)

Thank you

Interesting.......accidentally found that by attaching a mouse, I was able to get much more functionality. Thus scrolling  the CBC NEWS with the mouse produced much better results.

I had previously been trying to scroll with the remote!

There was no mention of a mouse in the Quick Start Guide!!!! Is there more elaborate guide in existence ?

On 9/11/2017 at 2:36 PM, Johnny T said:

Interesting.......accidentally found that by attaching a mouse, I was able to get much more functionality. Thus scrolling  the CBC NEWS with the mouse produced much better results.

I had previously been trying to scroll with the remote!

There was no mention of a mouse in the Quick Start Guide!!!! Is there more elaborate guide in existence ?

A lot of the apps from the Playstore are meant for touch, that is why a mouse works better.

And currently the manual that came with the box is the only users manual we have.

If you need more help we are always here on the forums, or by phone.

Thank you for the response.......

I haven't been able to get live TV yet. I have had no success in adding on a PVR to Kodi, which seems to be the 1st step?

I am trying NEXT PVR CLIENT and have followed instructions that I goggled, but have not been successful.

Help would be greatly appreciated

On 9/20/2017 at 12:41 AM, Johnny T said:

Thank you for the response.......

I haven't been able to get live TV yet. I have had no success in adding on a PVR to Kodi, which seems to be the 1st step?

I am trying NEXT PVR CLIENT and have followed instructions that I goggled, but have not been successful.

Help would be greatly appreciated

Try some You Tube videos then

There are a lot of users who post very good HOW TO VIDEOS for the PVR Addons for Kodi on You Tube.

It helped me setup my ATSC USB TV Tuner.