Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HCLogo

What makes MyGica Edition different?

How does the XBMC MyGica Edition differ from the standard XBMC? Is there any reason not to use the official XBMC?

We configure it to work best with our boxes, and also have added 2K/4K Video Playback as well.

For the 13.2 version please?

XBMC 13.2 Gotham Mygica Edition Changes

**Please note you must factory reset for this to install, I will post this as an APK file for download, for those of you that wish to load it onto your box using an SD/USB Storage Device instead of factory resetting**

- 720P/480P/480I resolution issues resolved (Please note changing the output mode within XBMC cannot be done, as this has been looked at by our engineers)

- Status Bar disappears once XBMC is opened

- Buffer Size has been increased

- Other minor bug fixes

I can't seem to turn of subtitles by default. Every movie which has subtitles I have to disable it within the movie but there is no option to permanently turn it off via the system settings menu. Has anyone noticed this?

I can't seem to turn of subtitles by default. Every movie which has subtitles I have to disable it within the movie but there is no option to permanently turn it off via the system settings menu. Has anyone noticed this?

Have you tried turning on Expert settings within the settings menu of XBMC?

Turn it off in the video screen while watching a movie. Use the icon of a TV at the top right. Then at the bottom of that menu select "make this the default for all videos".

Justin: Yes

freakrant: cool I'll try tonight, I have noticed that "make this the default for all vidoes" but I thought that it was for just that page of options

Thanks guys, so far so good.

I really don't like this Gotham, more of a crippled upgrade from Frodo. Ahh well. The PC never fails.

I still use Frodo and Gotham on multiple devices using all different OS, and "freakrant" is correct, this feature has been the same on both builds.

I like this feature, because sometimes I turn it off since subtitles come in handy sometimes when your watching a movie or show that has a lot of soft spoken or low talking.

Interesting, in Frodo there was an option to turn subtitles off under System and by default subtitles was off. Personally the only time I would need subtitles is for foreign movies. Also I refuse to go to Gotham now on the htpc because there is no DTA MA, I think Frodo was the first build to have DTS MA support and now they've removed it again in Gotham.

Interesting, in Frodo there was an option to turn subtitles off under System and by default subtitles was off. Personally the only time I would need subtitles is for foreign movies. Also I refuse to go to Gotham now on the htpc because there is no DTA MA, I think Frodo was the first build to have DTS MA support and now they've removed it again in Gotham.

Ok makes sense

I would suggest sticking to what works best for you then.

I still get the status bar in XBMC after updating and resetting. Anything I am missing?

Spyder

Are you running the 09/25 Update with XBMC 13.2 Mygica Edition?

I use the Status Bar myself, and do not get this problem.

I just got an ATV1800e today, ran kodi helix 14.1 mygica edition. Everything seemed fine until I tried to stream from famous video addons. Any feedof any quality would massively stutter. Could not watch anything at all.

I had to go back to the display menu and bring the res to 720p, however the 1800 unit is marketed as a full 1080p unit. Am I doing something wrong or it's false publicity?