Stefan90

DSTV Now App

Hi Everyone

Been offline a few months.  I just want to confirm that I am still running the below setup on my 585 and DSTV app is working.  Has never given a issue since my April this year.

Posted April 2

Had the same issue with my MyGica 585.  If you want DSTV Now to work I had to do the following:

1. Roll back to the Firmware 4.4 KitKat Android  - This will fix the unique Device ID issue.  (LolliPop 5.1 will not work)
  2. Install HidemyRoot App from Playstore or something similiar and hide the SU ID - This will Unroot your device
  3. Uninstall the latest version on DSTV Now app 
  4. Install older APK manually for DSTV Now - I am using version 1.39.1 at the moment.

Once you have all of this it should work on your 585.  

6 hours ago, Grizzly21 said:

Hi Everyone

Been offline a few months.  I just want to confirm that I am still running the below setup on my 585 and DSTV app is working.  Has never given a issue since my April this year.

Posted April 2

Had the same issue with my MyGica 585.  If you want DSTV Now to work I had to do the following:

1. Roll back to the Firmware 4.4 KitKat Android  - This will fix the unique Device ID issue.  (LolliPop 5.1 will not work)
  2. Install HidemyRoot App from Playstore or something similiar and hide the SU ID - This will Unroot your device
  3. Uninstall the latest version on DSTV Now app 
  4. Install older APK manually for DSTV Now - I am using version 1.39.1 at the moment.

Once you have all of this it should work on your 585.  

Thanks for sharing this info

It is very helpful

Hi all

Is anyone getting this error code on version 1.40.18 

Video is currently unavailable 17960960 :1010: 0

Thanks 

20180825_172254.jpg