Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bennie Scheepers

DSTV Now on mygica atv 495 pro

DSTV Now on mygica atv 495 pro

Can you please assist me on why DSTV NOW App is not working on my MyGica atv 495 PRO. I spoke to one of MyGica consultants and the promised me that the app will work before I bought the unit. The app store is giving me a message that the app is not compatible.

In regards to everyone's DSTV Issues

Since our main set of Moderators are based in Canada & USA, including myself. we do not use DSTV. I found out this is mainly used in South Africa.

I have asked for a new moderator to help support this since they are familiar with DSTV
They will be joining our forum later this week and will start to respond and assist all of you that are having issues using DSTV on MyGica boxes.

Thanks

Justin

As a South African living in SA I fail to understand why anybody would want to install the Dstv Now App on a streaming device. In order to use it one has to be a Dstv subscriber that by default implies one must have a Dstv decoder and account therefore there is or should be no need to stream to anything else than a tablet or phone that it was intended for  .... unless one is using another subscribers account details to stream...... One can only stream in areas where there is internet available whilst one can view Dstv anywhere in Africa as it is satellite based.

In my humble opinion Justin and co should not even worry about the Dstv Now App, resolve it with the shop/outlet where the device was bought if they lead you to believe that the app will work on any device.