Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-TraxxX

ATV582 won't boot, blue light and no video

Hello Fellow Members

I ran a manual update on my mygica atv582 unit and was prompted to insert a micro SD card or format to update. 

I selected format and the unit rebooted and I saw the KitKat logo a couple of times then I was left with a recovery screen. So I selected reboot now and the unit rebooted and brought me right back to the recovery screen. I decided I would pull the power plug and plug it back in. 

Now I'm left with a unit that does not boot up. Black screen with a blue light on the front of the box. My tv does not detect that the unit is plugged into the HDMI cable.

Any ideas?

On 9/24/2017 at 12:29 AM, X-TraxxX said:

Hello Fellow Members

I ran a manual update on my mygica atv582 unit and was prompted to insert a micro SD card or format to update. 

I selected format and the unit rebooted and I saw the KitKat logo a couple of times then I was left with a recovery screen. So I selected reboot now and the unit rebooted and brought me right back to the recovery screen. I decided I would pull the power plug and plug it back in. 

Now I'm left with a unit that does not boot up. Black screen with a blue light on the front of the box. My tv does not detect that the unit is plugged into the HDMI cable.

Any ideas?

Please go here and try the files and steps below to fix your box

I extracted the downloaded file to my sd card. I  inserted the sd card into the migica atv582. Pushed the reset button and plugged in my unit while holding reset for 15 seconds. 

Still no video on my hdmi, and a blue center light constantly lit on the front of the unit. Any other options or ways I can try to get it working?

11 hours ago, X-TraxxX said:

Sorry after i unplugged it  for a second time and waited 30 seconds the mygica splash screen intro animation came up. Thank you so much 

Good to hear